Gibsonia, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Rick Raszewski
We live in such an exciting time! People are living longer healthier lives. Science is exploding with ways to help everyone feel fulfilled throughout their extended lives.
With these advancements, comes responsibility. I have placed myself and my practice, About Face, in a position to help you choose the best possibilities. We not only want to offer you the best in cosmetic plastic surgery, skin care, and aging wellness, but to become your "doctor." We want to be the people you seek and trust to answer those questions to make you "look and feel better" for the rest of your life.
Richard L. Raszewski, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- B.S.: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- M.D.: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- General Surgery Residency: Case Western Reserve University Hospitals
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Aesthetic Fellowship, U.C. Davies Medical Center under Dr. John Q. Owsley.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Raszewski has been in private practice in since 1995.